|Also known as||
|Designed by||Senekerim Balyan|
- Steps to the top: 256
- Spire: 43 feet
- Observation deck: Closed.
- This tower also served as a fire station until 1923.
- 1749: A wooden tower is built at this location.
- 1756: The first tower burns down.
- 1826: Another wooden tower is built at this location.
- 1826: The second tower burns down.
- 1828: A stone tower is built at this location.
- 1849: Three floors are added on to this structure.