|Also known as||
Sultan Bayezid II Külliyesi
|Designed by||Mimar Hayreddin|
- Main dome diameter: 55 feet
- Main dome height: 144 feet
- Distance between minarets: 259 feet
- Architect: Mimar Hayreddin
- Architect: Yakupsah bin Sultansah
- 1501: Construction begins
- 1506: Construction is completed
- 1509: This dome of this mosque is damaged in a large earthquake.
- 1573: Koca Mi‘mar Sinan Aga begins repair work on this building.
- 1574: Sinan's work is completed.
- 1683: One of the minarets burns in a fire.
- 1754: The dome is repaired again.
- 1764: One of the minarets burns in a fire.