|Also known as||
|Formerly known as||The Imperial Museum|
Osman Hamdi Bey Yokuşu
|Designed by||Alexander Vallaury|
- Architect: Alexander Vallaury
- Founded by: Osman Hamdi Bey
- This complex consists of three museums: The Archaeology Museum, the Museum of the Ancient Eastern Works, and the Tiled Pavilion Museum
- The Museum of the Ancient Eastern Works was once the Academy of Fine Arts.
- 1472: The building now known as the Tiled Pavilion Museum is built.
- 1880: The Tiled Pavilion Museum opens as the Imperial Museum.
- June 13, 1891: This museum opens to the public.
- 1903: Right wing is completed.
- 1907: Left wing is completed.
- 1969: Construction begins on the museum annex, also known as the "New Building."
- 1983: Construction of the museum annex is completed.